Not sure what to study in college? Prepare for one of these careers of the future 2022. This fun infographic goes through the Top 10 jobs of the future 2022 one-by-one and discusses the number of predicted jobs in 2022, the current median salary, and gives you an analysis of each career.
Embed this on your site!
Copy and Paste the following into your website
Top 10 Jobs of the Future 2022
Market Research Analysts
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 547,200
- Current Median Salary: $60,300
- Career Analysis: Marketing research analysts will be in high demand because companies rely on big data to make everyday decisions. Crunching this data will be crucial in the future for companies to gain insights on their customers, competitors, and industry.
Counselors and Therapists
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 214,500
- Current Median Salary: $41,500
- Over the past few years, the stigma around seeking mental help has declined. Society is realizing the importance of addressing psychological problems, and insurance companies are expanding coverage to mental health services. Counseling and therapy professionals will be in higher demand as more people seek mental health services.
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 116,800
- Current Median Salary: $87,000
- Career Analysis: Scientific research, particularly in the medical and technology fields, will boom as public demand increases for life-saving devices and high-tech gadgets.
Computer Systems Analysts
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 648,300
- Current Median Salary: $79,680
- As companies continue to adopt the latest technologies, the need for computer systems analysts will grow to ensure the integration between hardware, software, and networks goes smoothly.
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 78,700
- Current Median Salary: $84,460
- Career Analysis: People love pets, and many treat them as a member of the family. Pet ownership will continue to grow, fueling a need for veterinarians to care for these furry family members.
Environmental Scientists and Specialists
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 103,200
- Current Median Salary: $63,570
- Career Analysis: As the government begins
looking for ways to conserve Earth’s natural resources, there will be a need for environmental scientists and specialists to develop new regulations and technologies. Companies will also be looking to hire environmental scientists and specialists to help monitor, manage and comply with the new standards.
Accountants and Auditors
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 1,442,100
- Current Median Salary: $63,550
- Career Analysis: Finance is an integral part of any business, and as Wall Street works to comply with new financial regulations, there will be a high demand for financial experts. There may even be a shortage of financial students as undergraduates pursue other interests after the 2008 financial crisis.
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 2 out of 5 U.S. workers
- Current Median Salary: $0 – Infinity (and beyond)
- Career Analysis: Twitter, Amazon, and Apple were all started by individuals with a passion for bringing their ideas to life, and you can do it too. The demand for new products and services to increase efficiency and quality of life will always be high, and anybody who can meet those demands will reap the benefits.
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 3,238,300
- Current Median Salary: $65,470
- Career Analysis: As the Baby Boomer generation begins to experience the effects of aging, healthcare careers will be in high demand in order to meet their care needs. The U.S. is currently experiencing a nursing shortage as well, so the demand for nurses will be high for many years to come.
Market Research Analysts
- Predicted Jobs in 2022: 2,311,920
- Current Median Salary: $95,440
- Career Analysis: Businesses are always in search of managers who can improve efficiency while cutting costs, and as U.S. business operations continue to expand overseas, the need for talented managers to coordinate business tasks
will be high.
Find your future career now! > Search for schools