Stanbridge University is a private technical college located in Irvine, California. Stanbridge offers several career-oriented diploma and degree programs in allied health. The college offers students the option of attending college at their campus in Irvine or earning their degree online through one of the school’s distance learning programs.
Stanbridge University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Programs at Stanbridge University include the following:
- Vocational Nurse, Diploma
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Occupational Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Veterinary Technology
- RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
The programs offered Stanbridge University include practical hands-on training and clinical experience in laboratories as well as theory. Most programs are designed to help student prepare for industry standard examination certification.
|Type of Institution:||2-year|
|Awards Offered:||Less than one year certificate|
One but less than two years certificate
|Campus setting:||City: Midsize|
|Ratio of students to faculty:||N/A|
*We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this page. All information is subject to change. You should confirm all information with a college admissions officer.
* For required federal disclosures and accreditation statements: stanbridge.edu/disclosures