At the St. Louis, Missouri campus of Purdue University Global, students can pursue certificates or associates, bachelor’s, and graduate degrees in a variety of relevant fields. With a focus on career preparation, students can build flexible schedules that fit into their lives.
Online courses and degrees are also offered, with onsite support for students who primarily attend Purdue Global University college courses online. The St. Louis campus follows Purdue University Global’s goal of helping students become better learners and earn a career-focused education.
The St. Louis campus is located near all major highways and is situated right off I-270.
The St. Louis campus of Purdue University Global focuses on students and their needs. The campus offers the following features to aid students in reaching their educational and career goals:
- Flexible course schedules
- Tutoring in writing, math and science, both online and onsite
- Onsite support for online students, including face-to-face collaboration with classmates and meetings with admissions advisors, financial aid officers, and student support
- Technical support offered 24/7
- Special recognition for students who earn a spot on the President’s and Dean’s Lists
- Student workshops on relevant topics such as study skills, APA style, time management, and more
- Access to a student resource center that offers a quiet place to study, internet access, and a collection of periodicals
- Access to the Purdue University Global online library, with the chance to receive one-on-one help from a professional librarian
Beyond the classroom, the St. Louis campus encourages students to serve the community and mingle with each other and their instructors. This campus offers students the following opportunities:
- Community events, such as the Annual Community Awareness Day
- Honor societies
- Student clubs and other groups
- Faculty luncheons
- Picnics for families held in the spring and summer
- Holiday celebrations
1807 Park 270 Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146