The Indianapolis, Indiana, campus of Purdue University Global aims to prepare students for fulfilling careers, offering certificates, associates, bachelor’s, and graduate degrees in a variety of fields. The Indianapolis campus combines online education with onsite support and hands-on teaching. Established in 2010, the Indianapolis campus provides flexible student schedules and offers programs focused on career-centered skills.
Located in the state’s largest city, campus is situated off of I-465 and is close to major bus lines, restaurants, shopping centers, and more. Local businesses and corporations provide graduates opportunities to seek local employment.
To support students’ career and educational goals, the Indiana campus of Purdue University Global offers several facilities and features, including:
- Career Services, including interview preparation and resume help
- Tutoring in various subjects both onsite and online
- Student technical support and technology available 24/7
- In-person support for online students from counselors, admissions, and financial aid officers
- Access to Purdue University Global’s online library, which includes thousands of ebooks and publications, including professional and trade journals
- Face-to-face interaction with classmates, even in online programs
Student Life Amenities
The Indiana campus also offers opportunities and support for student collaboration and study, including:
- A student resource center that features student computers, study areas, internet access, periodicals, and other educational resources
- The opportunity to participate in student groups, clubs, and honor societies
Benefits for Local Students
Along with its convenient location and local employment opportunities, the Indianapolis campus of Purdue University Global offers Indiana residents and veterans reduced tuition and fee rates.
Local Educational Partnerships
The university campus has partnered with local organizations to better serve the goals of local students. These partnerships include:
- Ivy Tech Community College: Graduates of Ivy Tech are guaranteed admission into any of Purdue University Global’s bachelor’s degree programs and previous coursework may transfer easily.
- Indianapolis Fire Department: Training at the Indianapolis Fire Department can be applied toward a Purdue University Global bachelor’s degree in fire science.
Society for Human Resource Management
This campus offers Society for Human Resource Management courses designed to prepare HR professionals for new competency-based certification. These certifications include:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
9000 Keystone Crossing, Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46240