Monroe County Community College

College Degree Finder

General Information

Admission Office

1555 South Raisinville Road

Monroe, MI 48161-9746

(734) 384-4104

(877) 937-6222

Fax: (734) 242-9711

[email protected]

Contact: Mark Hall

Director of Admissions and Guidance Services
Main Address

1555 South Raisinville Road

Monroe, MI 48161

(734) 242-7300

Total undergrads: 4,514


Rural setting

Large town (10,000 – 49,999)

Commuter campus

Degrees offered:

Admissions Information

Application Fee

College has an application fee: No

Admissions Policies/Requirements

Selective admission for nursing, respiratory therapy, medical assistance and culinary skills program.

College Majors

Arts, Visual & Performing

Fine/Studio Arts A

Business, Management, & Marketing

Accounting A,C
Administrative/Secretarial Services A,C
Banking/Financial Services A,C
Business Administration/Management A,C
Information Processing/Data Entry A,C
Office Clerical Services A,C

Computer & Information Sciences

Computer Programming – General A
Computer Programming – Specific Applications A,C
Computer/Information Sciences – General A,C


Early Childhood Education A,C


Electrical/Communications Engineering A

Engineering Technologies

Architectural Engineering Technology A,C
Drafting and Design Technology A,C
Electrical Engineering Technologies A
Manufacturing Technologies A,C

Family & Consumer Sciences

Child Care Management A

Health Professions & Clinical Sciences

Electrocardiograph Technology C
Medical Administrative Assistance A,C
Medical Laboratory Assistance C
Nursing (RN) A
Respiratory Therapy A

Law & Legal Studies

Legal Administrative Assistance A,C

Liberal Arts & Sciences

Liberal Arts & Sciences A

Personal & Culinary Services

Culinary Arts/Related Services A,C

Degrees, certificates and diplomas for each major are designated by the following letters:

    A = Associate degree
    B = Bachelor’s degree
    C = Certificate or diploma

*We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this page. All information is subject to change. You should confirm all information with a college admissions officer.

Enjoy this post? Don't forget to share.