This program frequently includes in depth instruction in radiation physics, radiological instrumentation, environmental radioactivity, radioactive waste management and control, electronics of radiation detection equipment, safety and handling procedures, and radioactivity testing, decontamination procedures, and analysis, communications skills.
Below are colleges and universities providing majors, degrees, and training programs in Health Physics/Radiologic Health.
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Bloomsburg, PA
- California State University: Dominguez Hills Carson, CA
- Central Virginia Community College Lynchburg, VA
- Delta College University Center, MI
- Monroe Community College Rochester, NY
- Oregon State University Corvallis, OR
- University of Nevada: Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College Paducah, KY