This program is designed to prepare students to operate and manage supply and delivery services, commercial and contract florist enterprises, and flower catering services. This program typically includes in depth instruction in the applicable principles of plant science; floral design and arranging; storage, purchasing, and delivery systems; and principles of business management.
The following colleges and universities provide majors and degree programs in Floristry Operations and Management.
- City College of San Francisco San Francisco, CA
- Clover Park Technical College Lakewood, WA
- Danville Area Community College Danville, IL
- Harper College Palatine, IL
- Hennepin Technical College Brooklyn Park, MN
- MiraCosta College Oceanside, CA
- North Shore Community College Danvers, MA
- Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute Wooster, OH
- Santa Rosa Junior College Santa Rosa, CA
- Southwestern College Chula Vista, CA
- State University of New York College of Agriculture and Technology at Morrisville Morrisville, NY
- Westmoreland County Community College Youngwood, PA