Everett Washington, located 25 miles north of Seattle offers aspirings adult students a variety of attractive higher education opportunities. The largest higher education institutions in the city include Trinity Lutheran College and Everett Community College. Other large schools in the area include University of Washington (in Seattle), Bellevue College (in Bellevue) and Edmonds Community College (in Lynnwood).
The University of Washington, while not located in the city’s limits, is just 20 miles from Everett and one of the largest and oldest higher education institutions in the state of Washington. It offers over 250 degree programs through its 100 academic and vocational departments. University of Washington is also a great option for students interested in research.
Once known as Bellevue Community, today Bellevue College is one of the largest colleges in Washington state. Bellevue College offers associate degrees in 95 career fields and two bachelors degree programs. The college also offers GRE test prep and ESL courses, and an exceptional head-start program that allows high school students to earn college credit (tuition free).
Everett Community College is another popular choice for higher education among aspiring students and education minded professionals. The institution offers a variety of associate degree programs in several career fields including web design, journalism, music, theatre and chiropractic medicine. Everett offer students the ability to earn a degree online, on campus, or a combination of the two.
Below you’ll find a directory of accredited 4-year higher education institutions located in an around Everett, Washington.
Eastern Washington University-Everett
2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201-1352
main phone: 425.259.8929
email: [email protected]
Director: Carolyn Hudnall
Eastern Washington University (EWU) offers a a few programs via their satellite office located on the campus of Everett Community College at 2000 Tower Street in Everett, Washington.
ITT Technical Institute-Everett
1615 75th Street Sw, Suite 220
Everett, WA 98203
main phone: (425) 583-0200
The ITT Technical Institute campus in Everett, Washington offers both associate and bachelor degree programs in some of today’s fastest-growing career fields. Just a few of the areas of study at ITT Everett include Business Management, Information Technology, Networking, Design, Criminology, Electrical Engineering and Paralegal Studies.
Trinity Lutheran College
2802 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
main phone: (425) 249-4800
admission phone: (800) 843-5659
admission fax: (425) 249-4801
Trinity Lutheran College has a total enrollment of 100+ students and provides Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees and degree completion programs.
Other 4-year colleges and universities located near Everett, Washington include:
- University of Washington-Seattle (Public, 39,000+ students)
- Bellevue College (Public, 13,000+ students, primarily associate’s)
- Seattle University (Public, not-for-profit, 7,500+ students)
- Seattle Pacific University (Public not-for-profit, 3,800+ students)
- City University of Seattle (Public not-for-profit, 3,100+ students)
- University of Washington-Bothell (Public, 2,100+ students)
- The Art Institute of Seattle (Private for-profit, 2,000+ students, primarily associate’s)
- Northwest University (Private, 1,200+ students)
- Bastyr University (Private, 900+ students)
- DigiPen Institute of Technology (Private for-profit, 900+ students)
- Antioch University Seattle (Private not-for-profit, 850+ students)
- Cornish College of the Arts (Private not-for-profit, 800+ students)