This educational program focuses on the curriculum and related instructional processes and tools, and that may prepare individuals to serve as professional curriculum specialists. This program typically includes in depth instruction in curriculum theory, instructional material design and evaluation, curriculum evaluation, curriculum design and planning, and applications to specific programs, subject matter, or educational levels.
The following colleges and universities provide majors and degree programs in Curriculum/Instruction.
- Drake University Des Moines, IA
- Elon University Elon, NC
- Freed-Hardeman University Henderson, TN
- Lake Erie College Painesville, OH
- Minnesota State University Mankato Mankato, MN
- Montana State University: Billings Billings, MT
- Northwest Missouri State University Maryville, MO
- Prescott College Prescott, AZ
- Sterling College Craftsbury Common, VT
- University of Central Oklahoma Edmond, OK
- University of Findlay Findlay, OH
- Winona State University Winona, MN