Corning Community College (abbreviated CCC) is a two-year community college located in Corning, New York. The college was founded in 1957 and serves the career training and higher education needs of residents in Schuyler, Chemung, and Steuben counties.
Corning Community College belongs to the State University of New York (SUNY) system of public higher education institutions; a network that represents over 450,000 students statewide.
Corning offers various associate level two-year degree programs, including the Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), Applied Associate of Science (AAS) and the Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS).
Both the AA and AS degrees programs are designed primarily for students who intend on transferring to a 4-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree. The AAS and AOS are designed for students and aspiring professional seeking to develop the knowledge and skills required to enter the workforce and pursue a specific career track following graduation.
In addition to associate degrees, Corning Community College also offers a selection of career-focused certificate programs. You can learn more about academic programs available at Corning at http://www.corning-cc.edu/future/acadaff/acaprograms/.
While Corning is primarily a commuter school, during the spring of 2012 the college built its first Residential Hall. Now both domestic and international students looking for a community college that provides a residential program with on-campus housing will be attracted to Corning Community College.
If you plan on transferring to a 4-year university after graduation, a benefit of CCC is that Corning has established several articulation agreements with other 4-year colleges and universities in the region. As long as you pass your classes and complete the minimum requirements, you’re sure to be accepted to at least a few 4-year higher education institutions after you graduate from CCC.
One Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14830
Fax: (607) 962-9582
Contact: Tyre Bush
Director of Admissions
One Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14830
Degree-seeking undergrads: 3,189
Large town (10,000 – 49,999)
College has an application fee: No
Corning Community College Programs
- Career Chart
- Degree Requirements
- Accounting – A.A.S.
- Auto Body and Collision Repair – A.O.S.
- Automotive Mechanics – Certificate
- Automotive Technology – A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology – A.O.S.
- Business Administration – A.A.S.
- Business Administration – A.S.
- Chemical Dependency Counseling – A.A.S.
- Chemical Technology – A.A.S.
- Community and Public Health
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) – Certificate
- Computer Information Science – A.S.
- Computer Numerical Control Programming – Certificate
- Computer Science – A.S.
- Criminal Justice – A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice – A.S.
- Cybersecurity – AS
- Directed Studies – A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Services – Certificate
- Early Childhood Studies – A.A.S.
- Electrical Technology-Electronics – A.A.S.
- Engineering Science – A.S.
- Environmental Science – A.S.
- Fine Arts and Design – A.S.
- Human Services – A.A.S.
- Health and Physical Education Studies – A.S.
- Information Technology – A.A.S
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Childhood Education (Teacher Education Transfer) – A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Education/Childhood Education – A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences – A.A.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences – A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Mathematics and Sciences – A.S.
- Machine Tool Technology – A.A.S.
- Machine Tool Technology – Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology – A.A.S.
- Mechanical Technology: CAD Design – A.A.S.
- Nursing – A.A.S.
- Police Basic Training – Certificate
- Teaching Assistant – Certificate
*We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this page. All information is subject to change. You should confirm all information with a college admissions officer.