This program is designed to prepare students to perform operations connected with the distribution and sale of apparel and accessories. This program typically includes in depth instruction in wholesaling and retailing, customer sales and service skills, distribution, apparel technologies, and principles of sales forecasting and consumer research.
Below are colleges and universities providing majors and degree programs in Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations.
- Brookhaven College
Farmers Branch, TX
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Philadelphia University
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Rhode Island
- Youngstown State University