- Anthropology – this article provides a introduction to the types of writing you’re likely to encounter in anthropology courses as well as how you should approach your assignments.
- Anthropology – Information Organization – explore a number of information organization strategies that will help you improve your study of anthropology.
- Anthropology Memory Strategies – discover several memory strategies that work well for those who are studying anthropology. These strategies include visual imagery, phonetic manipulations, mnemonics, clustering, alphabetizing, and chunking.
- Anthropology Test Taking Strategies – this article address three very useful test taking strategies for anthropology students. These include looking for clues, information dumping, and organizing essay answers.
- Writing An Anthropology Paper – guide providing a several effective ways for improving your writing skills, especially if its your first time writing an anthropology paper.
- Citing Sources in Anthropology – proper citation is important when it comes to writing an anthropology paper. Learn how to cite sources in an anthropology paper the correct way.
Editor reviewed and recommended anthropology study skills guides, tutorials and learning resources. Learn how to study anthropology.