This program is designed to prepare students to perform specialized support functions related to agricultural business offices and operations and to operate agricultural software, information systems, office equipment. This program typically includes in depth instruction in basic agricultural business principles, equipment operation, standard software, office management, and database management.
The following colleges and universities provide majors and degree programs in Agricultural Business Technology.
- Edmonds Community College
- Henderson Community College
- Indian River State College
Fort Pierce, FL
- Laramie County Community College
- State University of New York College of Agriculture and Technology at Morrisville
- Texas State Technical College: Harlingen
- Tidewater Community College
- University of Arkansas at Monticello
- Western Technical College
La Crosse, WI
- Wharton County Junior College