Pharmacy Colleges and Universities
A major in pharmacy studies is designed to prepare aspiring colleges students and pharmaceutical professionals for the independent or employed practice of preparing and dispensing drugs and medications in consultation with prescribing physicians and other health care professionals, and for managing pharmacy practices and counseling patients. If you decide to pursue a major in pharmacy studies you can expect to take courses in mathematics, chemistry, physics, biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, pharmacy practice, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacy administration, applicable regulations, and professional standards and ethics.
- Al - Ameen College of Pharmacy - Bangalore, India. Three degree programs in pharmacy are available, one each at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level.
- Albany College of Pharmacy - New York state. Devoted to producing pharmacists with the skills necessary to produce new, effective drugs, and maximizing the effectiveness of current pharmaceuticals.
- Allied Owners Residencies - Site offers information about residency opportunities at local privately owned pharmacies.
- Auburn University - Harrison School of Pharmacy - Auburn, Alabama. Programs include Doctoral degrees and other graduate level programs in Pharmacy, pharmacal sciences, and pharmacy care.
- Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Site includes college information about programs in pharmacy at the master's and doctoral level, as well as information about the program for physicians assistants.
- Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCP) - Dedicated to providing relevant pharmaceutical education to prepare students for the future.
- Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences - Site includes faculty information, on campus and off campus education programs, admissions requirements and general school information.
- Dalhousie University - College of Pharmacy - Site includes information for pharmacy students and professionals, including pharmaceutical guides and online educational tools.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Website for the University of Strathclyde School of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University - Located in Bratislava, in the Slovak Republic. This school is among the tops pharmaceutical school in the Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy.
- Ferris State University College of Pharmacy - The school is dedicated to preparing qualified candidates for success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Health Sciences Foundation Network - Postgraduate Course Pharmaceutical Medicine at Physicians and scientists will benefit from Witten/Herdecke University postgraduate programs in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MScPM).
- Help Pass Pharmacy Law - Course outlines, educational reviews, and an online evaluation designed to help students prepare for state licensing exams in Pennsylvania, Florida, New York and New Jersey.
- Idaho State University College of Pharmacy - Pocatello, Idaho. Degrees include doctoral degrees, pharmacy technician certificates, and alternative doctoral degrees in pharmacy.
- Karachi University - Site includes course offerings, admissions, information, and student resources. Located in Pakistan.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Pharmacy - Erie, Pennsylvania. Earn a Doctor of Pharmacy degree in three years. Site includes general information, admissions instructions and course offerings.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India - This was India's first national Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and is dedicated to pharmaceutical research and education.
- Pharmacy Schools - Online resource for Pharmacy programs around the globe.
- PharmCredits.com - Online pharmacy resource for earning CME credits.
- Purdue University School of Pharmacy - Information about pharmacy degrees at all levels.
- Queen's University of Belfast School of Pharmacy - Founded in 1929, the bachelor's degree in pharmaceutics at Queen's University in Belfast North Ireland, is among the longest running programs in Great Britain.
- Rio Grande College of Pharmacy - Doctoral program in pharmacy for working professionals.
- Rostrum - Top tier training in all areas of the pharmaceutical industry. Site has course offerings, directories, and general information.
- The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy - Denmark's only pharmaceutical education and research institute.
- Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey, College of Pharmacy - This accredited Pharmacy college has a five year Bsc degree and a six year doctoral program.
- Rx School - Site provides internet based professional courses for pharmacy students, technicians, and pharmacists.
- S K Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research - Site offers program descriptions, course listings, application instructions, and general information and links. Located in Gujarat, India.
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy - The Center of Pharmaceutical Care in Community Practice is dedicated to helping local pharmacists get the education and training they need to provided quality pharmaceutical services.
- Sankaralingam Bhuvaneswari College of Pharmacy - Earn a pharmacy degree or diploma. Site offers course information, department overviews, directories, and general school listings.
- Schools of Pharmacy - Online resource that provides a list f schools, colleges, their departments, and faculty, organized according to geographical location.
- Shaheed Beheshti School of Pharmacy - Site for the Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Iran. Site offers faculty directory, department overviews, and general school information.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy - Doctoral program overview, faculty profiles, billing information, and general school information.
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy - Information about Bachelor's master's, and doctoral degrees and certificate programs available in a wide range of pharmacy related areas.
- St.John's Pharmacy College - Earn a degree or diploma in Pharmacy from SJPC.
- University at Buffalo - School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences - Earn a BS or MS in pharmacy from University of Buffalo.
- The University of Arizona - This school is consistently ranked among the top of the nation for pharmacy programs.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy - The pharmacy school has been around for more than fifty years and is dedicated to advancement of pharmaceutical sciences and to creating and sustaining important pharmaceutical research.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy Nontraditional Pharm. D. Pathway - Offering internet distance learning programs for professional pharmacists interested in improving their educational repertoire.
- University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy - As an accredited member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the school is dedicated to serving students, professionals and the public by providing effective pharmaceutical research services to all.
- University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy - University of Cincinnati has been teaching the science of pharmacy since 1850, and is part of a vast health care education program at the university.
- University of Florida Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program - Site includes program descriptions, application instructions, and general school information.
- University of Kansas School of Pharmacy - founded in 1885, the KU School of Pharmacy, is in the forefront of pharmaceutical research and education.
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy - Program includes research, and applied pharmaceutical services. The doctoral program takes four years to complete and can include a master's degree as well.
- University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy - Degrees include Doctor in pharmacy as well as a bachelor's in pharmacy or toxicology.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities College of Pharmacy - The college of Pharmacy runs courses for working pharmacists, for graduate students and post graduate researchers.
- University of Mississippi Pharmacy School - Site contains general program information.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy - Earn a variety of a degrees in the pharmaceutical field at this Omaha University Medical School.
- University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy - At UNC school of Pharmacy you can earn a PhD in pharmaceutical science or become doctor of Pharmacy. School also offers several professional degree options as well.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy - Site contains program descriptions, and general college information.
- University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland - Website of the St. Lucia campus School of Pharmacy.
- University of South Australia School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences - part of the Biomedical Sciences division of the school, the program offers bachelor's degrees in pharmacy, biomedical science, toxicology, and pharmaceutical and medical biotechnology.
- University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy - Nearly 500 graduate students and working professionals attend courses at this prestigious school of pharmacy.
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy - For over 100 years the USC School of Pharmacy has provided outstanding educational opportunities and pharmaceutical care to students and patients across the country.
- University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy - Site includes program overview, admissions instructions, and general college information.
- University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Stockton, California. The University of the Pacific Pharmacy program offers a variety of graduate degrees in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- University of the Punjab - Faculty of Pharmacy - Site includes program descriptions, application instructions, and faculty information. Located in Lahore, Pakistan.
- University of Washington School of Pharmacy - The school is dedicated to providing excellent pharmaceutical services and educational programs by excelling in research and practical experience.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy - The School of Pharmacy is dedicated to educating and preparing pharmacists and researchers to make significant contributions to the pharmaceutical field.
- University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy - The course work for the doctoral program focuses on both primary care, and rural pharmacy. Small classes and experienced professors make the University of Wyoming, Laramie experience remarkable.
- Victorian College of Pharmacy (Monash University) - This school with a long heritage of training pharmacists is currently part of Monash University and offers bachelor's degree in pharmacy that introduces students to medicinal chemistry, pharceutics, pharmacology, and pharmacy practice.
- Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College School of Pharmacy - Website for the VCU medical College School of Pharmacy.
- Washington State University College of Pharmacy - Pharmacy students learn principles of community and hospital pharmacy, as well as research and practical skills that will help them succeed in a wide range of pharmaceutical positions in the public and private sector.
- Wingate University School of Pharmacy - Site contains an overview of the school, application instructions, and campus directory.
- Xavier University College of Pharmacy - Earn a Pharmacy Doctor degree at Xavier.
College Degree Finder
Search our national database of online and campus based college degree programs.