The city of Kerrville located in the Kerr County, Texas was named after James Kerr, a famous major in the Texas Revolution of 1835 (also known as the Texas War of Independence). The city had a population of 22,826 as of the most recent census in 2009.
Kerrville is nestled in the beautiful, rugged hills of Texas Hill Country and is recognized as one of the prettiest, most picturesque cities in Texas. The city is also known for its green lush parks that parallel the Guadalupe River which runs through the city center.
The city home to the Kerrville Folk Festival (an annual event), several RV parks, hunting ranches, Mooney Airplan Co., Texas’ Official State Arts & Crafts Fair, H-E-B Grocery Stores and Schreiner University, a private four-year university which is consistently ranked among the top regional liberal arts colleges in the Western United States.
2100 Memorial Boulevard
Kerrville, TX 78028-5697
main phone: (830) 896-5411
admission phone: (800) 343-4919
admission fax: (830) 792-7226
Schreiner University reports a total enrollment of 970+ students and offers Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and degree completion programs.
College Degree Finder
College Degree Finder
Online College Degree Programs
Explore distance learning degree programs that can be completed entirely online.
Degrees by level:
Degrees by Subject:
- Creative and Visual Art & Design
- Business Administration & Management
- Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
- Education & Training
- Health, Medicine, Nursing & Therapy
- Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Liberal Arts & Humanities
- Natural & Physical Science
- Social Science
- Computer & Information Technology
- Vocational & Technical Training
College Search Articles
- FAFSA Application and Timeline Improved by Obama Administration
- Benefits of Earning a College Degree
- How To Select The Best College
- Selecting a College Major
- How To Select College Classes
- How To Find College Loans
- Community Colleges vs. Universities
- Online College Degrees
- How To Select a Community College
- Excuses for Not Attending College
- Jump Start Your College Planning
- Public "Ivy League" Colleges
- Selecting A Graduate School
- Masters or Ph.D.: Which is Right?
- The Right Graduate Program
- Why Not College?
- Get Them To Say "Yes"
- Why Students Like Online Learning
- College Rankings
- Highest Acceptance Rate
- Lowest Acceptance Rate
- Most Students Receiving Merit Aid
- Highest 4-year Graduation Rate
- Top 25 Community Colleges
- Top 100 Colleges by Highest Tuition
- Top 100 Colleges by Highest Total Cost
- Top Colleges by Salary of Graduates
- Top Party Schools
- Best Schools for Entrepreneurs
- Top 25 Recruiters Picks
- Most Popular Degrees by Gender