Earth Science Colleges and Universities
Earth sciences cover a broad range of topics, including evolution, earth systems, ecosystems, and animal and plant biology. Earth sciences students learn about the following concepts in-depth: the chemical and physical evolution of Earth, factors that cause volcanic eruptions and earthquakes, evolution, earth-surface processes, ocean and atmospheric development, and human impact on the physical environment. Earth science students must develop advanced quantitative skills, so juniors and seniors are required to complete upper-level classes in math, physics, and chemistry.
Below you'll find a comprehensive list of the accredited colleges and universities that provides majors and degrees programs in earth sciences.
- Bavarian Research Institute of Experimental Geochemistry and Geophysics - Site includes information about the University of Bayreuth.
- Brunel University - Site includes information about bachelor's degrees in environmental science, geosciences, and earth science.
- Cambridge University Department of Earth Sciences - Department information, admissions guide, general information.
- Geology, Victoria University of Wellington - Site details current geosciences research at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
- Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans and Space - Institute offers a unique approach to understanding the world around us by combining the study of earth, oceans, and space.
- ITC - Educational opportunities offering abound at the International institute for aerospace survey and earth sciences.
- North Carolina State University Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, - Degrees available include BA, BA, MS, and PhD in geology, meteorology, and marine science.
- Physical Geography - Göteborg, Sweden. Site provides program description and important information about educational opportunities in the field of physical geography and earth sciences.
- Syracuse Universe Department of Earth Sciences - Site includes course descriptions, campus laboratory descriptions, and general information.
- TH Zurich - Earth Sciences Department.
- ZAG - English Website available for the Center for Applied Geosciences at the University of Tübingen.
College Degree Finder
Search our national database of online and campus based college degree programs.